Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions
1.INFORMATION ABOUT US / GENERAL INFORMATION
a) We are Parijat Industries Pvt. Ltd., a company registered in India.
b) If you have any questions, complaints or comments on the website then you may contact us on email@example.com or use the “Contact Us” feature on the website.
2. ACCESS, REGISTRATION AND AVAILABILITY
a) Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the website without notice to you. We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. The services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations.
b) We may at our sole discretion restrict access to some parts of the website or our entire site to limited groups of users such as users who have registered with us.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
a) We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it, including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, signage, livery, get-up, videos, stationery, publications, reports, and text. Those works are protected by the copyright Indian laws, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws around the world.
b) Your use of the website and its contents does not grant you any rights to our intellectual property or the intellectual property of third parties in the website and its contents.
c) Other than as expressly permitted in these terms, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the services, web pages or materials on the website or the computer codes of elements comprising the website. However, you may download or print insubstantial extracts of the content of the website to your hard disk for the sole purpose of viewing it or for your personal reference or non-commercial use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the website, provided always that you acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors or owners of material on the website.
d) In downloading or printing any content from the website, you must not remove or amend any trademark, copyright notice or other proprietary notice, legend or restriction including product identification details from any of the material or information contained on pages of the website. In addition, you are not allowed to modify, in any way, the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
e) You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. You may not copy or republish any such information in any other manner without our prior written consent.
f) Any use other than that permitted under this paragraph 3 may only be undertaken with our prior express authorisation.
g) If you print, copy or download any part of the website in breach of these terms, your right to use the website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
h) Any unauthorised downloading, re-transmission or other copying or modification of any of the contents of the website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action.
i) We reserve our right to take any action to prevent the unauthorised use of our intellectual property rights.
4. LOCAL LAWS; EXPORT CONTROL
The materials on this site are subject to Indian laws. Diversion of such materials contrary to Indian law is prohibited. Neither the materials nor any information acquired through the use of the site may be acquired for, shift transfer or re-exported directly or indirectly, to proscribe or embargoed countries or their nationals. You shall comply strictly with all Indian Laws and assume sole responsibility of obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required.
All products listed on our website are offered subject to patent restriction in importers country as may be applicable. All products listed on this website are offered subject to national laws applicable in importing country. This website is not and should not constitute an offer for sale in territories where it is not permitted by patent or national laws.
5. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
a) You agree to use the website (or any part of it) in accordance with all applicable laws relevant to the jurisdiction from which you access the website.
b) You agree that in using the website (or any part thereof) you will note:
- use the website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal or unlawful activity;
- transfer files to or through the website that contain viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that is malicious or technologically harmful or that may interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operation of the website;
- introduce or transfer through the website material that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, offensive, threatening, menacing or blasphemous, or material that may cause annoyance inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- use the website in a way to cause it to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in a way so that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is impaired;
- use the website in a manner that infringes the rights of another person, firm or company (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, confidentiality rights or rights of privacy);
- do anything that would seek to bypass or interfere with any security features of the website, or interfere with any of our websites, servers, or networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or component of the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the website; and
- upload files which contain an active hypertext link to another website.
c) In the event that you have a claim against another user of the website arising out of that user’s use of the website, you agree to pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to Us.
6. YOUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS/YOUR PROMISES TO US
You agree to compensate us from any claim or damages (including any legal fees in relation to such claim or damages) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from your use of the website including any breach or suspected breach of these terms or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You agree to indemnify us against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, (including legal fees), suffered by us and arising out of any breach of the terms by you (including in relation to any materials submitted by you) or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the website or the use by any other person accessing the website using your internet account.
8. OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS AND LIMITS ON LIABILITY
a) Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or negligence by us, our employees or agents nor for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
b) We do not accept any liability for:
- damage to your computer system or loss of data or other proprietary material that results from your use of the website or in connection with your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it, unless such damage results from our negligence; and
- any loss, damage, expense, costs, delay or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
c) Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention, we do not promise that the information on the website itself will be free from errors or omissions.
d) We do not promise that the website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition and we cannot guarantee that any files that you download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features.
e) Access to the website may be suspended and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control.
f) To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with the website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for (i) loss of income or revenue; (ii) loss of business; (iii) loss of profits or contracts; (iv) loss of anticipated savings; (v) loss of data; (vi) loss of goodwill; (vii) wasted management or office time; (viii) computer failure; and (ix) for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may provide links to other websites from time to time (via advertising or otherwise). We do not supply reciprocal links to third party websites solely because they have linked to us. These links are provided for your ease of reference and information only. We do not control such third party websites and are not responsible for their contents. Our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the material contained in such websites or any association with their operators. You acknowledge that we will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that you may enter into and we shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. You agree that you will not involve us in any dispute between you and the third party.
10. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We are constantly looking for new ways to improve this website and if the need arises, we may suspend access to the website. Accordingly, some of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time and, except as required by law, we are under no obligation to update such material.
11. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these terms at any time. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the website and you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by your use of the website from such time.
If any provision of these terms is found by a court or a regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event of any dispute between you and us concerning these terms or any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the website, the Indian laws will apply. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within India. However, we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.