These Privacy Polices may change or update from time to time as per the requirements, thus the Website users must read them from time to time and these changes or updates may occur without prior notification, but if the changes are significant then in that case we shall provide a prior notice.
We will adhere by the laws in place that create offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Whenever you access our Web, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so free of charge, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems genericforgreece.com.
Control: We will put you in control of your privacy with easy-to-use tools and clear choices.
Transparency: We will be transparent about data collection and use so you can make informed decisions.
Security: We will protect the data you entrust to us through strong security and encryption.
Strong legal protections: We will respect your local privacy laws and fight for legal protection of your privacy as a fundamental human right.
No content-based targeting: We will not use your email, chat, files or other personal content to target ads to you.
Benefits to you: The collected data will be used for your benefit only and to make our services better, in order to make your experiences better.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will share the information with third-party if required, with you consent.
- We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside Parijat if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Parijat, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We regularly review our compliance with these Privacy Policies and in case we receive formal written complaints then we shall contact the person who made the complaint to follow up. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that we cannot resolve with our users directly.